Concert 3gp Mu How Can I Edit The Videos I Took From My Phone?

How can I edit the videos I took from my phone? - concert 3gp mu

This appears in Windows Movie Maker, if you try to import the file.

The file "C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Users \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Carolina \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Desktop \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Concert \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ video \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ .. . Class Heroes \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ in my free time (write) .3 gp can not be imported because the codec required is not to play the file on your computer. If They have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, then try importing the file again.

What should I install the codec and where do I find? What must I do to edit my videos?

1 comments:

Hebe said...

There are a number of editors.Hope the best video quality can find it for you.

Post a Comment