Garment Display Racks What Is The Best Way To Display Hanging Garments At A Garage Sale Without Buying A Garment Rack?

What is the best way to display hanging garments at a garage sale without buying a garment rack? - garment display racks

I have a rope, if you too, if you can have two trees, you are using a line put in the trees, then for the subsequent clothespins have. I was lazy and just used my metal clothes hangers and a gift for the sale of clothing. It was great because of me, price-wise. If you do not already posting to a rack of clothes when he could, to a second-hand shop rent for the weekend or try to for a rack of used clothing.

4 comments:

donna u said...

thistlechick73 is correct.
All I can do that will not cost you get a rope and used it as a set of clothes.

Make sure it is not too high. We had a flea market, after my aunt died and hung from a rope at the back of the garage clothing. I think Hung is too high. Individuals should be able to reach the stirrups. I also think that the back of the garage was a bad place. Weather you want.
Ask around, you never know if someone has a certain kind of clothes rack in the basement, which you can borrow.

thistlec... said...

Tie a rope from the garage roof or between two trees or posts ... Hangers hung on the rope.

Joe Kevin Nick♥ said...

and sometimes only one table

Joe Kevin Nick♥ said...

and sometimes only one table

Post a Comment