Nj Repo Atvs For Sale Repossession Of A Car In NJ?

Repossession of a Car in NJ? - nj repo atvs for sale

Recently, I had taken my car from American Honda Finance Corporation and said that he must pay the full amount of the vehicle to be returned to me. The company insists that New Jersey has no right of return and even if I am willing to pay the amount past due and all costs of recovery, they say they can not (in the past due amount and all costs associated w / recovery pay). Is this true and is worth striving for legal advice. I was in contact with the repo, to negotiate a payment and they tell me that I can not go through the financing of companies deal with them .---- I-point lead on B / C greater clarity. I am looking for advice. Thanks for the help.

1 comments:

mrsdeli said...

You're right. New Jersey is a state of no return. The lawyer is not worth it. Limit your losses and buy a new car ... If you can.

Post a Comment